Commonwealth Games

The Commonwealth Games have recently ended and now I have no idea what to do with my extra time. I have come to the conclusion that I had become very attached to these games. It amazes me at how some people are so fantastic at their sports and it is making me feel like I should start synchronized diving with my best friend.  Although this will probably never happen, it's the thought that counts right?

Anyway the athletes that have participated in the Commonwealth Games have really inspired me to put a lot more effort into what I love to do. I have decided to post more things on this blog and to try and show you a bit more of my life. 

I am so sad that the Games are over and cant wait until they happen again in four more years. Please comment if you agree (or not).

Zoe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What It's Like When it is Summer in the Rest of the World!

The Truths of Living in the Southern Hemisphere in the Christmas Holidays!

DIY: Lemon Honey Sugar Scrub