A Little Bit About Me

Hi my name is Zoe and this is my, hopefully amazing, or just entertaining blog. I am going to post about what I am currently loving and what is happening in my life. I might also give some advice on things. 



Some of the things that I really love are Lush, Shopping and Netball. I have two sisters, one older and one younger. They are like my best friends even when I am not really enjoying being around them. We laugh lots and always have a great time. 



I live in New Zealand and it is so beautiful here. I love it so much but sometimes don't appreciate how lucky I am as much as I probably should. I used to live in the countryside and now live in the city. It was a very big change but I really love being so busy and it makes me feel very grown up.



I really hope you enjoy reading my blog or just like to laugh at the things I write.



Zoe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What It's Like When it is Summer in the Rest of the World!

The Truths of Living in the Southern Hemisphere in the Christmas Holidays!

DIY: Lemon Honey Sugar Scrub