Taylor Swift 1989 Review

Taylor Swift's new album 1989 has recently come out and now that I have had a little bit of time to listen to all of the songs I thought that I would share my thoughts with you.


I have really enjoyed listening to all of the songs and I struggle to find one that I don't like. I love the sound of the music although different to her older albums I think that she has evolved with her music and it still suits her style. 



Some of the songs that I am constantly singing in my head are - Wonderland, Wildest Dreams and Blank Space. They are all very catchy and both peaceful and exciting. I love Taylor Swift's music and this album is amazing. 



Her newest music video for Blank Space is really well made and I like how in the video parts of the song lyrics are telling the story as if it has been made for the video.



I really love this album and I think that it is one of her best. I hope that she goes on a 1989 tour  and comes to New Zealand because I would certainly be one of many sitting on their computer waiting for the tickets to be released. 



I hope this review has inspired you to listen to the whole album if you haven't already!


Zoe 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What It's Like When it is Summer in the Rest of the World!

The Truths of Living in the Southern Hemisphere in the Christmas Holidays!

DIY: Lemon Honey Sugar Scrub